Update on our status:
-Our home is just south of the pre-evacuation at Stapleton Rd. in Falcon. The way the winds were moving Tuesday night we decided to voluntarily evacuate. The line has not moved in 48 hours. We went home last night. Everyone got a good night sleep.
-Both of our vehicles are packed and ready to go. We have made arrangements with another family so that we are ready if we have to do a pre or mandatory evacuation situation.
-Thank you all for your calls, prayers, texts, etc.