Some great thoughts via Brad Lomenick
DON’T DO THESE:
1. Believe that you are “the answer.”
2. Stop honoring those who’ve laid the groundwork before you.
3. Write off all the folks who finally helped you “arrive,” who might suddenly seem insignificant or unimportant.
4. Remove yourself from reality by surrounding yourself with “handlers” and those only interested in being “yes” men and women.
5. Regard yourself as crucial, and ultimately more important than all others, in connection to the success of the organization or project.
6. Stop learning since you now know everything.
DON”T DO THESE.